Junior Compliance Officer
An audit company is looking for a junior compliance officer.
- Request all the necessary KYC documentation for the on boarding of new clients
- Review files to identify weaknesses in KYC documents in current client files and update all current clients files.
- Update and enhance the Company’s AML Manual
- To have good knowledge of the AML Directive and the guidance issued by CYSEC and ICPAC in relation to Anti Money Laundering regulation
- To assist in the opening of bank accounts for our clients
- To prepare the questionnaires requested by ICPAC on a Semiannual basis
- Assist in the preparation and filing of HE32 forms and other documentation related to the Registrer of Companies
- 3 Years of experience in the position or similar position
- Working Office Hours
- Full time – or part time job (option)
- Salary range based on qualification and performance
If you match the above criteria and you are interested in joining our team, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the recommendations.