Our client a well-established Accounting and auditing firm seeks to recruit an experienced professional for the position of Accountant, to be based at their office in Limassol.
· Bookkeeping – Accounting records for local and international clients
· Preparing consolidated accounts and investor reporting for investment funds, such as real estate, debt, or private equity.
· Correspondence and communication with clients
· Good knowledge of Intellisoft or SAP will be an advantage
· Managing his/her portfolio of clients and coordination with the audit team
· Relevant experience of at least two years
· Very good command of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written
· Strong attention to detail and analytical ability
· Academic background in accounting will be considered as an advantage
· Monday to Thursday: flexible hours from 7.30 a.m. until 9.00 a.m and from 16:30 p.m. until 18.00 p.m. (with minimum 30 minutes lunch break)
· Friday: from 8.30 a.m. until 14.00 pm
· Salaries range from 1500 -1800 gross depending on experience
· 13th salary
· Medical after the probation period
· Annual bonus based on performance
· Holiday Leave: 22 days
· Excellent working environment and facilities
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.