On behalf of our client in the financial services industry (Investment firm), we are looking to hire a Support officer, for Nicosia or Limassol offices.
· Dealing directly with clients’ queries over chat system, email depending on how the query was initiated and is responsible to reply to the client within 24 hours.
· Resolving misunderstandings and handles “difficult” client in a polite and professional manner.
· Directing unresolved issues to designated people and/or departments; communicating and coordinating with them and responds to clients requests accordingly.
· Promoting the products and services offered by the company to the clients by means of a chat system and e-mail.
· Providing feedback on the development of the products and services offered by the company according to the interaction with clients.
· Keeping up to date with promotions and products offered by the company.
· Maintaining confidentiality and professionalism in all instances.
· Completing service-related tasks as requested by the manager.
· Reviewing clients’ documents in the KYC system and replying to client emails related to account verification.
· Requesting relevant documents from clients in case they are not provided.
· Following and keeping up to date with new internal procedures.
· Always act at the best interest of the company and cooperate within the team and with other departments to provide a high standard of customer service.
· Experience in customer care or any other relevant field
· Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal is a must
· Strong customer care skills
· Excellent client handling skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Business acumen
· Teamwork and problem-solving skills
· Hard working and able to cope under pressure
· Excellent computer literacy
· Willingness to do morning, afternoon and night shifts on a weekly basis
· Knowledge of Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Indonesian, Thai, Malay, Hindi, Urdu, Filipino or Bengali will be considered an advantage
· Attractive remuneration package provided
· Up to 25 days holidays per year
· Corporate fund scheme
· Discretionary bonus based on company's and personal performance
· Discount benefit card
· Referral Bonus
· Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
· Yearly Training Budget
· Training opportunities for growth and personal development
If you are interested in the above role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org