On behalf of our client, an independent Audit and Tax Firm, we are currently looking to hire a Junior auditor to join a dynamic team in Nicosia/Limassol. Responsibilities:
• Assume accounting, audit, and tax responsibilities while being closely supervised by senior employees.
• Prepare assurance assignments using caseware software.
• Collaborate with coworkers on specialized tasks and projects.
• Uphold the strictest norms of client confidentiality and the greatest levels of professionalism. Qualifications/Skills: • University degree in Economics, Accounting, and finance or any related field
• Greek & English Language knowledge (Writing & Speaking)
• Software Knowledge (Caseware)
• At least one year of relevant experience Remuneration:
An attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications.
• 13th salary • ACCA training program • 21 days annual leave • Flexible working hours 08:00 – 17:30 (one hour break) and Friday afternoon off • Free Parking space If you are interested in the above position, send your CV to email@example.com