Updated: Jun 24
Our client a well-established Accounting and Auditing firm seeks to recruit experienced senior Accountants based in Limassol.
· Accounting for local and international clients
· Correspondence and communication with clients
· Preparation and submission of VAT, OOS and VIES reports
· Managing a portfolio of clients and coordinating with the audit team
· Preparing consolidated accounts and investor reporting for investment funds, such as real estate, debt, or private equity.
· Good knowledge of Intellisoft or SAP will be an advantage
· Academic background in accounting and professional qualification will be considered as an advantage
· Relevant experience of at least four years
· Experienced in local financial accounting firms is required
· EU Work permit residence
· Very good command of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written
· Strong attention to detail and analytical ability
· 13rd salaries
· Bonus based on performance
· Private Medical Insurance after probation
· Working Hours Flexible
· 21 days Holiday Leave
· Remote partially
· Excellent working environment and facilities
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please send your resume at email@example.com