Junior Software Developer
On behalf of our client, a dynamic and fast-growing software company, we are looking to hire Junior Software Developer for Limassol.
We are looking for a junior to mid-level full-stack software development engineer that is eager to learn and wants to join a fast-growing company.
· Passion for solving problems
· Writing excellent well-tested code
· Developing software at scale
· Creating well-thought user experiences
· A Computer Science or other related degree
· A passionate technologist that loves writing well-tested code
· Demonstrable experience with an Object-Oriented language (Java, Ruby or Python) and Frameworks (Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, or Django)
· Self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
· Ative Github account with contributions to open-source projects
· Demonstrable functional programming experience will be considered as an advantage
· Unix/Linux system administration experience will be considered as an advantage
· Have worked in an agile team and practiced either Kanban or Scrum
· A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
· A very bright office close to the sea
· Healthy tech budget for your perfect work set-up
· Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
· 1 week per year for training and personal development
· 23 days of paid holiday
· Flexible work environment and hours
· Work from home days (hybrid work)
· A cake on your birthday!
· Friday drinks
· Animal lover
If you are interested in the above position, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org for this amazing opportunity, to join an amazing team!