On behalf of our client in the financial services industry (Investment firm), we are looking to hire a Bookkeeper, for Limassol offices.
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
· Prepare monthly bookkeeping material for the external bookkeeper.
· Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
· Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
· Assist Senior Accountants/Bookkeeper Manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
· Handle the invoices and process with accounting transactions.
· Prepare and submit VAT returns.
· Liaise with the TAX/VAT authorities.
· BSc in Accounting or related field
· At least 2 years of experience as a Bookkeeper (experience in financial services industry will be considered as an advantage)
· Excellent command of English language
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel (formulas, spreadsheet formulation)
· Must be well versed in the principles of accounting and bookkeeping
· Experience in a high-volume transaction environment
· Ability to work under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Attractive remuneration package provided
· Up to 25 days holidays per year
· Corporate fund scheme
· Discretionary bonus based on company's and personal performance
· Discount benefit card
· Referral Bonus
· Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
· Yearly Training Budget
· Training opportunities for growth and personal development
If you are interested in the above role, send your CV to email@example.com