On behalf of our client in the financial services industry (Investment Firm), we are looking to hire a Japanese Business Development Manager, for Limassol/Nicosia or Paphos offices.
· Search and identify potential affiliates.
· Perform various marketing activities to promote partner program (social media, forums, etc.)
· Add info on partner program to affiliate directories.
· Communicate with clients and partners (reply to e-mails, follow-ups).
· Monitor of partner activities and performance.
· Identify new active partners, potential opportunities to co-marketing, case studies, etc.
· Monitor affiliate activity to ensure affiliate compliance with company policies and brand guidelines in all online channels.
· Make sure everything is tracked correctly.
· Pay affiliates.
· Previous experience in a similar position
· High fluency in Japanese and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in Forex or online gaming affiliation is a plus
· Strong negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
· An understanding of Affiliate Commission Schemes
· Well versed in e-commerce practices and networking
· The ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet requirements for timeliness and accuracy
· Reliable, with integrity of character and strong business acumen
· Excellent people management skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Dynamic, innovative and target oriented
· Strong computer literacy
· Attractive remuneration package provided
· Up to 25 days holidays per year
· Corporate fund scheme
· Discretionary bonus based on company's and personal performance
· Discount benefit card
· Referral Bonus
· Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
· Yearly Training Budget
· Training opportunities for growth and personal development
If you are interested in the above role, send your CV to email@example.com