Business Development Executive
On behalf of our client in the financial services industry (Forex broker), we are looking to hire a Business Development Executive, for Limassol offices.
· Create partnerships in new or established markets.
· Assist with the on-boarding of partners.
· Represent the company at industry events and stay updated on industry trends.
· Present and demonstrate products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
· Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
· Use a professional network to generate new business.
· Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop, and manage key client relationships among others.
· Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the company's strategy.
· Analyze the territory/market’s potential, and status reports.
· Coordinate relevant departments with marketing programs.
· Keep up to date with the financial markets daily.
· Previous experience in Business Development within the financial industry.
· Knowledge of Financial markets.
· Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Any additional language will be a plus.
· Strong client relationship management skills.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Excellent ability to multitask.
· Ability to travel abroad significant time (up to 6-8 months per year)
· Attractive remuneration package provided
· Up to 25 days holidays per year
· Corporate fund scheme
· Discretionary bonus based on company's and personal performance
· Discount benefit card
· Referral Bonus
· Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
· Yearly Training Budget
· Training opportunities for growth and personal development
If you are interested in the above role, send your CV to email@example.com