Updated: Nov 23, 2022
On behalf of our client, an independent Audit and Consulting Firm, we are currently looking to hire a Junior Auditor/ Auditor to join a dynamic team in Nicosia.
- Conducting audits in line with the International Standards on Auditing, IFRSs, and the Businesses Law for numerous clients in a variety of industries (such as financing, investment companies, trading companies).
- Capable of completing audit engagements for managers' assessment and engaging in communication with clients and fiduciary service providers.
- The capacity to create and finish tax computations and communicate with tax authorities as needed
- Presently studying or interested in ACCA or ACA qualification, or ACCA/ACA affiliate
- School leaving certificate with at least 18/20.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (knowledge in Caseware, Esoft & Navision accounting system would be an advantage)
- A friendly and outgoing demeanor.
- Greek and English fluency, with Russian being an advantage
- 13th salary
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday 08:00-17:00 and Friday 08:00-14:00 (1 hour flexible)
- Friendly environment
- Open door policy
- Smart casual dress code
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with professionals with audit and assurance experience for more than 17 years and expand their knowledge.
If you are interested in the above position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org