Our client, a service provider for the sports betting and I-gaming Industry is currently seeking to employ a UX/UI Designer with outstanding portfolio, who can create a user journey for betting websites and apps. Working closely with product and IT team you’ll take the responsibility that product vision is delivered in UX patterns, solutions grab attention and are easy to use.
· Develop complete design packages for handover to development teams, including renders, style guides, fonts, icons and other assets
· Understand product specifications and end user psychology and convert them into design elements
· Identify, establish and promote design guidelines and best practices to enhance the user experience
· Design outstanding user-centered interfaces, that boost user satisfaction, using first-hand experience, data and insights.
· Create landing pages, e-mail templates, promo-pages and other assets for users interaction with the brand
· A minimum of 5 years design experience including 3+ years in on-line projects of designing UI/UX elements
· Full proficiency with industry standard design tools
· An advocate and practitioner for user-centric and research driven design combined with a passion to continuously learn and improve the skills
· Ability to produce high-quality creative content under strict deadlines whenever required
· Natural drawer and artist but with strong understanding of technical things
· Skills and experience on creation of web layouts for landing pages, e-mails, promotions.
· Excellent team player with natural interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Attractive salary and bonuses (Euros 4000 gross /Range flexible depending on candidate)
Nice office space in Limassol
Friendly startup environment and possibility to grow and scale
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org