Our client, an IT company expertly providing an array of services that enable organizations operating in a number of different industries to perform as competitively as possible, is currently looking to reinforce their IT department, at their headquarters in Limassol, with a highly motivated System Administrator.
The successful candidate will report to the System Administrator and will be responsible to:
Design, organize, modify and support the firm’s and client’s computer systems
Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories and storage, in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches
Provide timely technical support to users and work with them to resolve their queries
Maintain network facilities in individual machines
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
· A Degree in Information Technology or relevant
· Any of the relevant certifications will be considered as an advantage: MCSA /MCSE, CCNA
· At least 5 years of experience.
· Previous work experience in a similar position and in the following will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with Windows Servers administration
- Experience in Virtualization (Hyper-V, Vmware)
- Experience in CISCO networking
- Knowledge in Firewall administration
· Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, provide solutions, recommendations and additional actions, in order to resolve issues and mitigate risks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, professional discipline and willingness to assume responsibility
An attractive package including 13th salary, private medical scheme, pension plan and continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications.
Working hours: 8:00 – 13:00 15:00 – 18:00
If you are interested in this job please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence