Supervising Senior auditor
On behalf of our client, an independent Consultant International Firm, we are currently looking to hire a Supervising Senior auditor to join a dynamic team in Nicosia offices.
• Reporting directly to the Audit Manager/ Senior Manager / Principal / Director
• Initiate and complete audit procedures of large size companies according to applicable standards and regulations
• Preparation of audited financial statements and Income Tax Return of large size companies as per statutory requirements and legislation
• Participate in staffing assignments, budgeting hours for audit engagements, and
monitoring the progress of these audit engagements
• Review subordinates' audit work in accordance with instructions from the Audit Manager, Senior Manager, Principal, or Director before submitting it for further review
• Direct interaction with customers and appropriate authorities
• When doing duties, maintain positive relationships and use great
communication skills with subordinates, business partners, and authorities
• Train subordinates on the job to improve their effectiveness and efficiency when completing audit engagements
• Carry out additional job-related tasks as required Qualifications: • UK University graduates with at least an upper second-class honors degree (2.1) • University of Cyprus graduates with at least 7.5 GPA • Private University graduates with at least 3 GPA • Qualified ACA/ACCA • At least three years of experience in a reputable audit firm Remuneration:
An attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications.
• Provident Fund • Medical Scheme • 21 days annual leave • Flexible working hours and Friday afternoon off • Free Parking • Working from Home opportunity
If you are interested in the above position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org