Social Media Manager
Our client a well-established and well-known broker in Limassol is looking to hire Content and Social Media Manager for Marketing department, with previous experience, to join their team. The Company offer a fun and friendly working environment where the hard work is rewarded.
· Developing content for a wide range of company channels including company website, marketing campaigns, social media, emails etc.
· Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
· Developing content for marketing campaigns, banners, blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, email and the company website.
· Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
· Develop website content. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
· Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals. Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content on social media daily.
· Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
· Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
· Educated to degree level or the equivalent in Marketing or any other related subjects.
· Extensive experience in similar or related position.
· Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
· Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms spelling and grammar.
· Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
· Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues, and management.
· Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
· Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
· Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
· Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Familiarity to the company's brand image, products, and services.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Team Player with a strong work ethic.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Strong detail oriented and Organizational skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet pressing deadlines.
- Annual Leave Entitlement: Twenty-Two (22) days of paid leave per annum
- Group Medical Scheme:
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 am to 18:00 p.m.
- Bonus depends on the experience
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org