Site Reliability Engineer (Lead Full Stack Developer + DevOps)
Our client, a service provider for the sports betting and I-gaming Industry is currently seeking to employ a DevOps Engineer for their operations in Limassol, Cyprus. Your role as a DevOps Engineer is to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are interested in moving up in your career, we would like to meet you.
Ideal profile Requirements:
● Web Applications, Native mobile applications, incl. in high-loaded applications
● Experienced in Cloud technologies, Serverless (Cloud functions, Lambdas), IaaS, PaaS (AWS,GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean)
● Experience in DB administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL), setting up replications and creating backups
● Experience as a Linux administrator
● Experience in Docker, Kubernetes
● Excellent knowledge of git, bash, SSH, Atlassian products
● ESB, MQ
● Microservices, SOAP architecture
● HTML5, XML/JSON, CSS3
● Jenkins, CI/CD
● Prometheus, Graphana
● Configuring Kafka, and RabbitMQ
● Experience with Configuration Management tools. Ansible is preferable.
● Common abilities
● Experience in high-load projects, hot server updates
● Strong commitment and sense of urgency
● Outstanding quantitative and problem-solving skills
● Diligent and detail-oriented person
● Able to lead complex projects in a high-paced environment
What we offer:
● Competitive salary (Euros 4000 gross /Range flexible depending on candidate).
● Modern working environment in Limassol, Cyprus.
● A creative and multi-cultural start-up environment focused on rapid expansion
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org