Site and Content Coordinator
A new and ambitious service provider for the sports and betting Industry, driven by experienced industry professionals, is in the process of building a team for rapid global expansion. The Site and Content Coordinator role is an exceptional opportunity to step into a startup environment to oversee the layout, visual look, and overall content of a website.
· Monitor the organic performance using tools such as Google Analytics, tag manager and wordpress.
· Assist in the planning, organize and schedule content aligned with campaigns and their strategic goals and objectives.
· Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and acquisition.
· Actively manage and promote our blog.
· Develop, write, and edit Web pages using HTML.
· In charge of the overall visual look of a website, including images, videos, and other digital media.
· Analyze and test all links and content to ensure that information is accurate, accessible, and user-friendly.
· Make sure the website is compatible with all Internet browsers and mobile devices.
· Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and applying these trends in the SEO strategy.
· Keep track of technical improvements that could be made on client’s sites.
· Uploading approved content onsite.
· Previous experience as a Web Content Coordinator or similar role
· Superior skills in copywriting, editing and proofreading in English (Good knowledge of French would be considered as a plus)
· Sports enthusiast with good understanding of sports betting industry
· Confident with Google analytics and other analysis tools
· Knowledge of SEO and HTML
· A sense of creativity
· Exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
What we offer:
Modern working environment in Limassol, Cyprus
An opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting new business
If you wish to apply for this position please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org