Senior Information Technology Specialist
Updated: 5 days ago
On behalf of our client, a steady growing company in shipping sector based in Limassol is looking for a Senior Information Technology Specialist.
· Defines and documents project scope, goals and deliverables.
· Prepares requirements documentation of projects to be developed.
· Acting as a bridge between the company and IT developers
· Follow up with IT developers and track progress of the projects
· Prepares progress reports
· Any other duties and responsibilities to accomplish his/ her tasks.
· BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering or elated field
· Have concluded between 1-3 IT projects with major participation role
· Knowledge of the below HTML/CSS, C#, AWS Web Services, SQL
· Knowledge of Gitlab
· Aware of Design Specifications: Figma, Adobe XD, Jira, Zoho
· Agile/Scrum / Waterfall qualifications will also be considered as a plus
· Knowledge of programming in general or web development in particular.
· To be competent in English language commensurate with future work.
· Strong written, verbal, and data analysis skills are required.
· Ability to adhere to deadlines.
· Computer literate.
· Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure
· Organizational skills
· Opportunities of professional growth
· Healthy working environment, teamwork and family culture
· Provides theoretical and practical trainings
· Paid annual leave: twenty one (21) days
· Enrollment to company’s provident fund after 6 months of continues employment
· Flexible working hours
· Paid 13th salary
Successful candidates should send CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org