Sales Representative Officer
On behalf of our client, a well established shipping company we are seeking to hire a Sales Officer for our offices in Limassol to join a dynamic team.
· Promote the company’s products and services
· Define and maintain target lists of prospect clients
· Develop and implement sales plans and actions to increase overall market share
· Sales forecasts by generating new business from existing and new customers
· Actively follow up on all proposals and client presentations where required
· Communicates regularly with top management
· Participates in special projects and teams as necessary
· Meets or exceeds delegated sales targets
· Assist in the development of marketing materials, promotional materials as requested.
· Obtain competitive information such as strengths/ weaknesses of competitors
· Spend at least 50% of the time meeting customers and the rest in developing
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, marketing or related field
· Proven min 2 years sales experience
· Knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations
· Proven track record of achieving sales targets
· Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
· Effective communication skills
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Previous experience with ship’s classification would be considered an advantage.
· Previous experience with ISO certified companies would be an advantage.
· Ability to travel abroad including African, Middle East as well as Far East countries up to 50% of the time
· Fluent in reading and writing in English
· Basic salary
· Bonus based on performance
· Opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
· Working in a dynamic and professional teamOn behalf of our client, a well established shipping company we are seeking to hire a Sales Officer for our offices in Limassol to join a dynamic team.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com