On behalf of our client in the financial services industry (Investment Firm), we are looking to hire a Receptionist, for Limassol offices.
· Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and answer any questions visitors have.
· Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
· Assist with event organization.
· Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
· Provide general support to visitors.
· Place orders for the needs of the office through various vendors and ensure the office is stocked appropriately.
· Be proactive in suggesting ways to organise the office more efficiently.
· Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings.
· Complete procedures when guests arrive.
· Answer questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area.
· Deal with complaints or problems.
· Answer telephone calls and take messages.
· Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
· Any other ad hoc duties from time to time.
· Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
· Active listening skills
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Strong organisational skills to plan, prioritize and execute duties
· Strong interpersonal skills and the flexibility to adapt to changing work demands
· Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written (native or fluent English speaker)
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Customer service attitude
· Attractive remuneration package provided
· Up to 25 days holidays per year
· Corporate fund scheme
· Discretionary bonus based on company's and personal performance
· Discount benefit card
· Referral Bonus
· Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
· Yearly Training Budget
· Training opportunities for growth and personal development
If you are interested in the above role, send your CV to email@example.com