On behalf of our client, an independent Audit and Tax Firm, we are currently looking to hire an Auditor to join a dynamic team in Nicosia/ Limassol.
· Successfully complete audit engagements
· Reconcile all bank, debtor, and creditor accounts, among other control accounts
· Maintain accounting records; Prepare Financial Statements, IR4, 1R1, IR63, and other
· Preparing medium- and large-sized businesses' audited financial statements and income tax returns in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
· Direct interaction with customers and appropriate authorities
· While performing duties, maintain a pleasant relationship with authorities, colleagues, and subordinates.
· To increase efficiency and effectiveness in completing audit engagements, give subordinates on-the-job training.
· Complete several customer engagements while adhering to deadlines and budgets and employing proper planning, prioritization, and time management.
· Qualified or Partly Qualified ACCA/ ACA / FCCA / FCA
· Work Experience 2-3 in years similar position
· Knowledge of Caseware software
· Excellent Excel conduct
· Professional-level fluency in both Greek and English
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to use solid judgment in decision-making
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
An attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications. • 13th salary • ACCA training program • 21 days annual leave • Flexible working hours 08:00 – 17:30 (one hour break) and Friday afternoon off • Free Parking space
If you are interested in the above position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org