Mid-Senior and Junior-Mid Mobile Developers
On behalf of our client, an international broker with 40 years of heritage in the financial markets serving both institutional and retail clients across the globe is seeking to recruit experienced Mobile developers to join their Engineering team.
You will be working with their engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
· Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
· Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
· Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
· Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
· Design interfaces to improve user experience
· Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
· Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
· Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
· Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
· Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
· Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
· Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
· In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Familiarity with OOP design principles
· Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
· Ability to perform in a team environment
· BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
· Flutter framework knowledge will be considered as advantage
· Competitive salary (depending on experience, tops 3000 Euro gross)
· Friendly working environment
· 21 days annual leave
· Medical scheme
· The working hours are 09:00 to 18:00, 5 days per week
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB