Merchant Accounts Manager
On behalf of our client , an innovative service provider specializing in provided tailor-made solutions for the iGaming industry we are looking to recruit a Merchant Account’s Manager to join their team in Limassol.
As Merchant Accounts’ Manager you will be fully responsible of the efficiency, scalability, and Compliance of the Ecommerce & Risk Management Services.
· Excellent market research and analytical skills.
· Excellent organisational Skills.
· Good understanding of Payment service providers and cost efficiency.
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word or similar software.
· Ability to deliver tasks, projects, and reports accurately and before the deadlines.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English especially business English.
· Strong Interest in data Analysis (Excel, Power BI, Tableau etc…).
· Meticulous and attentive to details.
· Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly.
· Demonstrated willingness to constantly improve.
· Ability to stay focused and work efficiently individually or as part of the team.
· Guarantee the availability and proper operationality of payment services methods and risk management tools in all present and planned markets.
· Perform payment methods’ applications, configurations, testing and production deployment.
· Filling and updating of company’s Documentation and agreements.
· Logging of all-important contract clauses for each service providers.
· Liaising with service providers when required and maintaining or creating good relationships with service providers.
· Provide team training, write, or optimise procedures related to your products.
· Build Metrics and reports on transactions/ Service Providers; share insights to improve:
o Approval rates
o Transactions costs
o Risk and Fraud Mitigation
· Regularly review and optimise the full end users’ (both clients and agents) journeys through the eCommerce and risk management products.
· Independently determine transaction issues, damaging activities and be able to act according to procedures while proposing more efficient solutions or ideas.
· Investigate and report valuable updates on ecommerce products and competitor sites.
· Regularly initiate performance and cost analysis on Software and department procedures
· Market research on payment and risk management service providers.
· Write manuals to guide agents in the usage of merchant account features and functionalities.
· Monitor the cashflow in merchant accounts, sites back offices compute indicative metrics and report according to departments directives.
· Perform reconciliations between brands back offices, Merchants accounts and invoices or settlement reports.
· Tackle and/or Investigate notifications received from service providers.
Due to the dynamic nature of the company, tasks and responsibilities may evolve and change from time to time.
Ideally the candidate should:
1. Be in Cyprus already.
2. Have a previous experience in i-Gaming or/and Payment service Providers.
Remuneration and benefits
· Base salary 40K-55K Euro gross/year
· Sport, Gym or any other fitness membership of up to EUR 250
· Many more incentives once on boarded
· Friendly working environment and luxurious offices
· Team events on a regular basis
If you are interested please send us your CV at email@example.com