Lead iOS Developer
About the role:
Our client, a new service provider in Cyprus is searching for an experienced and dedicated iOS Developer to join the team. As an iOS developer you will be involved with the development of all components and features of a new application. You will need understand REST API architecture and know how to create client-side requests to use it. On this role you will collaborate with other developers, product owner, designer and QA engineers. The ideal candidate will be someone who is also able to write clear, commented code and must be available to attend regular meetings with the team to discuss solutions and process.
● Proven native iOS development experience (3+ years)
● Proficiency in Swift and Cocoa Touch
● Very good understanding of Autolayout, UIKit
● Understanding of OOP
● Experience with Core Animation, CoreData, Firebase
● Experience with RESTful services integration
● Experience with profiling, performance tuning
● ARC. Understanding difference between strong/weak/unowned
● SOLID, DRY, KISS
● UI with XIB/Storyboard/code
● Good knowledge of software pattern and practices
● Knowledge of Continous Integration, GIT
● Good communication skills and team working
● Upper-Intermediate English (writing and speaking)
● Ability to work effectively in an Agile team with colleagues in other countries
As a plus:
● Experience with Objective-C
● Experience with high transaction mobile applications.
● Developing mobile applications for sportsbook, online betting.
● Russian Language
What we offer:
● Competitive salary (3000gross /Range flexible depending on candidate).
● Modern working environment in Limassol, Cyprus.
● A creative and multi-cultural start-up environment focused on rapid expansion.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com