On behalf of our client, a service provider for the sports betting and I-gaming Industry we are currently seeking to employ a Lead Analyst for their operations in Limassol, Cyprus.
In this role you will gather, interpret, and use complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results. Day-to-day, you will assess company needs, receive robust information, and analyze it, looking for telltale trends or areas for improvement.
Your main duties:
● Interact with the project manager, product owner, collecting and analyzing our business requirements.
● development of technical specifications, acceptance and verification of the developed product for compliance with the technical specifications
● design and review user’s and administrator’s documentations
● consultation of developers at the stages of task implementation
● test scenario coordination, consultation of testers at the stages of task verification,
● development of UML sequence diagrams, requirements for API related systems
Work experience as a systems analyst / technologist in an IT company, financial institution or at gambling, betting industry from 7 years
Software applications development background as advantage
Ideal Technical Skills:
● Understanding the architectural principles of building distributed and integration solutions (SOA, Microservices)
● Practical using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
● Writing functional requirements / business requirements / technical specifications / development
● Business process modeling in UML
What we offer:
● Competitive salary (3000 gross but flexible for right candidate)
● Modern working environment in Limassol, Cyprus
● A creative and multi-cultural start-up environment focused on rapid expansion
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org