Junior/Mid/Senior Software Developer
On behalf of our client, a dynamic and fast-growing software company, we are looking to hire Software Developer for Limassol.
The ideal candidate will have a passion and proven track record of working with agile teams, writing excellent well-tested code, and developing software at scale.
· Work with developers to design and create coding
· Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
· Integrate software components and third-party programs
· Verify and deploy programs and systems
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
· Recommend and execute improvements
· A passionate technologist that loves writing well-tested code
· Prior experience with an Object-Oriented language (Java, Ruby or Python) and Framework (Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, or Django)
· Self-starter that loves solving problems and learning new somethings
· An active Github account with contributions to open-source projects
· Prior experience working in an agile team and practiced either Kanban or Scrum
· Unix/Linux system administration experience
· Highly dependable, team-player
· Prior experience in technical leadership
· Demonstrable functional programming experience (will be consider as an advantage)
· Computer Science or other related degree (will be consider as an advantage)
· A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
· A very bright office close to the sea
· Healthy tech budget for your perfect work set-up
· Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
· 1 week per year for training and personal development
· 23 days of paid holiday
· Flexible work environment and hours
· Work from home days (hybrid work)
· A cake on your birthday!
· Friday drinks
If you are interested in the above position, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org for this amazing opportunity, to join an amazing team!