IT Specialist Officer
IT Support Specialist Responsibilities
• Consulting with IT managers and other departments as required.
• Providing IT assistance to staff and customers.
• Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
• Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
• Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
• Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
• Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
IT Support Specialist Requirements:
• In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
• Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
• 3-5 years of experience as an IT support specialist.
• Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
• Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
• Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• In-depth knowledge of Windows 10, Polycom, Cisco WebEx, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365
What we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Working hours from 9 to 6
· Annual leave: 21 working day paid vacation leave plus 3 days fully paid sick leave
· Work in dynamic and fast-paced international company
· Fun and friendly professional environment
· Relocation package
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org