Hungarian Speaker Call Monitoring Officer
Our client a Licensed International Investment Company is looking to recruit a Hungarian Speaker Call Monitoring officer for their headquarters in Limassol.
· Monitoring the Hungarian phone calls
· Collecting reports from other Monitoring officers
· Create final call monitoring reports (Monthly, quarterly, annually)
· Monitoring the Company’s and Tied-Agents websites.
· Assess and Evaluate and report regards the publicly available information of the Company’s reputation
· Investigating client complaints and GDPR Requests
· Assist with any upcoming Regulatory Compliance and AML requirements
· Any other duties may be requested from the Head of Compliance or the Company
· A post graduate College or University Degree In Social Sciences, International Relations, Economics, Public Administration or any other related field.
· Fluent in Hungarian and English Language. Any additional languages will be considered as an advantage
· I year experience as a monitoring officer will be considered as an advantage
· Holder of CySEC Advanced or AML Certificate or willing to give the exams will be considered as an advantage
· Computer and Microsoft Office literate
· Good Communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Teamwork skills
The successful candidate will be offered:
· An attractive remuneration package
· Continuous professional development
· 21 days holiday per year.
· Working hours Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting as reference "Hungarian Speaker Call Monitoring Officer"