Hotel Hostess (Russian Speaking)
One of our clients, a 5-star hotel in Limassol is seeking to recruit a hostess (seasonal) to welcome the guests, directing them to waiting and dining areas. Supervise and coordinate dining room activities, receiving and recording customers dining reservations, and ordering supplies for tables and serving stations. To be responsible for resolving guest’s complaints, and maintaining contact with all staff, management, customers and make sure that dining details are handled properly and customer concerns are addressed.
- pleasing and cheerful personality
- Always smiling to welcome guests
- Active listening and speaking skills, speech clarity, and oral comprehension.
- Be able to stand for long hours
- Fluent in Engish and Russian Language
-Any other language will be considered as an advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains the highest levels of personal appearance and hygiene
2. Has general knowledge of the restaurant and its procedures, in order to answer queries that a guest may have.
3. Συνεργάζεται με τον υπεύθυνο του εστιατορίου, για το συντονισμό των κρατήσεων.
Collaborate with the restaurant’s manager, for the coordination of reservations.
4. Greet customers entering the restaurant. Pay particular attention to people with disabilities.
5. Welcome the clients and accompany them to their table. Provide guests with menus.
6. Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to customers:
7. Speak with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and to handle complaints.
8. Maintains contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that customers' concerns are addressed.
9.Perform marketing and advertising services. She plans parties or other special events and services.
10. Excellent knowledge of cash machines and their operating systems.
11. Receive payment by cash, check credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
12. Assists in the Restaurant if is asked.
13. Performs any related tasks assigned by superiors.
40Hours per week
5days x 8 hours
If you match the above criteria and you are interested in the position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org