Head of eCommerce Product
A company based in Limassol, lead the evolution of control technology and humidification for air conditioning and refrigeration.
-Project management, Product Implementation, development & performance management.
-Bridge the gap between operational teams, service providers and development teams.
-Team Mentoring and process optimisation.
· Research, analyse and present new payment and risk management solutions to the company according to the current business needs and growth strategy.
· Master product features, write related user manuals, and train the operations team on their efficient use.
· Develop detailed project plans to visualise, monitor and track progress of projects to their granular level.
· Implement robust JIRA workflows to Track and report project evolutions, dependencies, blockers via dashboards and reporting features.
· Define and manage changes in projects scopes and objectives while ensuring their technical feasibility and delivery.
· Coordinate the execution of operational and IT projects related to the ecommerce department.
· Regularly initiate performance and cost analysis on tools and department procedures.
· Build Metrics and reports on transactions / Service Providers; share insights to improve: approval rates, transactions cost, risk and Fraud Mitigation
· Regularly review and optimise the full end users’ (both clients and agents) journeys through the eCommerce and risk management products.
· Provide stakeholders with regular updates of timeline and accurate projections.
· Work closely with the merchant account manager to keep an eye on financials and business relationships.
· Take over basic merchant account manager’s tasks during his/her absence.
· Independently determine issues, damaging activities and be able to act according to procedures while proposing more efficient solutions or ideas.
· investigate and report valuable updates on ecommerce products and competitor sites.
· Helping to grow cohesive cross-functional teams and foster good communication between team members and stakeholders.
· Help drive the overall business and profit margins from an ecommerce perspective.
· Keep up to date with products updates, internal work-streams, processes, and projects priorities.
· Work on; and deliver department’s projects not directly related to the position’s main responsibilities.
· Must be educational of: Project Management, IT, PMI/ Prince2 Agile Certified Practitioner.
· Agile Product Management.
· Budget Management.
· Coaching skills.
· Excellent understanding of payments platforms and complex transactions flows.
· Knowledge of software development life cycle and delivery.
· Strong experience in JIRA.
· Good knowledge of payment methods standards (PCI DSS, PSD2, SCA, 3DSv.2, etc.)
· Flexibility to be on call/work, during out of office days and hours including evenings and weekends.
· Strong IT delivery experience – preferably in payment platforms.
· Previous work experience of at least 3-5 years as Project Manager.
· Excellent knowledge and application of Agile methodologies across complex projects.
· Experience managing 3rd party suppliers and partners.
· Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
· Excellent Mentoring and Coaching skills.
· Ability to work with large amount of data and use it in a decision-making process.
· Experience with building and analyzing complex reports.
· Ability to determine and work with priorities.
· Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, word, PowerPoint.
· Yearly bonus based on performance.
· Flexible working hours
· Working from home plan
· Breakfast daily basis / Lunch twice per week
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting as reference 'Head of ecommerce Product'.
We thank all the candidates for the interest of our vacancy, however only those under consideration will be contacted due to high volume of applications.