Our client, a Licensed International Investment Company is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of the General Manager, for their headquarters in Limassol.
· Administering and applying the decisions of the Board of the Company and act as one of the persons who effectively direct the business of the Company · Represent the Company to all the government, regulatory and professional bodies · Monitor the proper execution of the procedures set in the IOM and provide for the unencumbered execution of the duties of the Company’s employees · Replacing the Managing Director, during his absence in all his duties and responsibilities · As a member of the Investment Committee and the Risk Management Committee of the Company, he shall be responsible to keep the minutes of the meetings of this Committee. · Formulating the Company’s strategy in terms of the development of existing and new services · Governing the Company by broad policies and objectives · Ensuring that the Company maintains and implements an adequate internal control mechanism · Ensuring that the Company complies with its legal obligations to CySEC · Assessing on a regular basis that the Company’s policies and procedures are in compliance with the relevant Law and Directives issued by CySEC · Ensure that sufficient and experienced resources are available to the Company to carry out its operations · Responsible for the Replacement Policy of the Company · Participating in the Investment and Risk Management Committee meetings · Keeping in file the Risk Management and Investment Committee Meetings · Presenting to the Board the minutes of the Committees (and a report on the actions taken, as applicable) · Approving or rejecting Clients’ account applications · Reviewing/handling Clients’ complaints or grievances · Performing the human resources activities of the Company · Examining offers from suppliers before any budgeted expenditure is executed.
· A post graduate University Degree;
· Fluency in English is a must; · Experience in a management position for at least 5 years; · Holder of CySEC Basic/Advanced Certificate and AML Certificate will be considered as an advantage; The successful candidate will be offered:
· An attractive remuneration package;
· 21 days holiday per year;
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting as reference "General Manager"