Our client is an international brand with offices around the globe, is looking to passionate and self-motivated Flutter Developer to join our team in Limassol.
· Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
· Experience with automated testing and building
· Experience with Git version control tool
· Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
· Intermediate+ English skills
· Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements
· Use CI/CD for smooth deployment
· Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities
· Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app
· Any previous experience with any Financial related apps will be consider as an advantage
· At least 2 years of experience using Flutter (for both Android and iOS).
· To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. Making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and manage states in an optimized manner.
· Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
· Experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
· Git - To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
· Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
· Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
· Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
· Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
· Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
· Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
· Monday – Friday , Office hours
· Competitive remuneration package
· Private medical insurance
· Bonus based on performance
If you match the above criteria, please submit your CV for this email@example.com while stating your expected gross salary as well.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.