A five star hotel is looking for floor supervisor.
· Inform the Executive Housekeeper about personnel issues.
· To check that the staff is typical with their working hours and maintains a clean and elegant appearance at all hours.
· To prepare the weekly and daily work program of the department
· To charge cleaning materials to then maids and control their consumption.
· Check that all cleaning machines are maintained and in a good order.
· Work with the Reception and Maintenance departments so that the rooms are ready on time.
· To update the log book with comments and complaints of the customers and to take the necessary corrective measures in collaboration with the Room Division Manager.
· Check daily all public areas including restaurants, bars, offices, common staff areas, swimming pool area, stairs and hall of the hotel.
· To undertake the stock inventory of the department at the end of each month.
· Supervise the work of waiters and take action where necessary to increase their productivity.
-40Hours per week
-5days x 8 hours
In case you are interested for this position please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org