Updated: Aug 9
On behalf of our client, a dynamic and fast-growing software company, we are looking to hire an Executive assistant for Limassol.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional organizational skills, excellent spoken and written skills in English language, and good IT skills.
· Support the managing team with day to day administrative and personal tasks
· Scheduling meetings
· Customer correspondence
· Event planning
· Presentation deck preparation
· A person that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
· Good knowledge in Office Suites (Google Apps, Microsoft Office)
· Exceptional communication skills and fluency in English and Greek language
· Planning, prioritization, and multitasking skills
· Amazing copywriting skills in English (Greek is a very welcome bonus!)
· Strong analytical skills
You get extra credit for:
· Prior experience as an EA/PA in a company within a related industry
· Any extra language
· A portfolio of past copywriting work (in English and/or Greek)
· A demonstrable passion for technology and design
· Demonstrable experience in using Mac OS
· A university degree in a related field
· A competitive salary
· Regular pay reviews and bonuses
· A very bright office close to the sea
· Healthy tech budget for your perfect work set-up
· Personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
· 23 days of paid holiday
· Flexible work environment and hours
· Work from home days (hybrid work)
· A cake on your birthday
· Several team activities, unforgettable parties and many more!
If you are interested in the above position, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org for this amazing opportunity, to join an amazing team!