Country Manager (Thailand)
On behalf of our client in the financial services industry (Investment firm), we are looking to hire a Country Manager (Thailand), for Cyprus offices or Remote. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and being a member of a goal-oriented team, then you are a great fit for the position.
· Lead and manage the team of Partnership Managers.
· Responsible for the development of the market which they are assigned.
· Provide reports to the management and stakeholders.
· Oversee the on-boarding process of partners.
· Hire, build, and mentor the team of Partnership Managers.
· Identify new potential business opportunities and present them to the upper management.
· Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key client relationships.
· Keep up to date with the financial markets.
· Develop a deep understanding of the industry, the respective market & competitive analysis.
· Previous experience in a similar position within the financial industry
· Existing network of partners
· High fluency in English and Thai with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and management skills
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Excellent ability to multitask
· Attractive remuneration package provided
· Up to 25 days holidays per year
· Corporate fund scheme
· Discretionary bonus based on company's and personal performance
· Discount benefit card
· Referral Bonus
· Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
· Yearly Training Budget
· Training opportunities for growth and personal development
If you are interested in the above role, send your CV to email@example.com