An international brand with offices around the globe, is looking to hire staff for its Limassol-based office. We are looking for passionate and self-motivated Regulatory Compliance Officer for the Compliance Department.
· CySec Advanced is a must.
· CySEC AML Certification is advantageous
· BSc/BA in finance, business administration or related field
· Efficiency under pressure and consistency in meeting tight deadlines.
· Experience of 1 year at least in a similar or same position.
· Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work
· Attention to detail and quality of work
· Good knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
· Good knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
Responsibilities & Duties
· Assist with the implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Program by carrying out the compliance reviews and checks.
· Draft, modify and implement policies/manuals and agreements making relevant recommendations to the Senior Management.
· Assist in the preparation of required periodic reports as per the regulations.
· Track regulatory changes and ensure that needed changes are implemented in a timely manner.
· Prepare the compliance training materials and perform compliance trainings to the employees/Board. Maintain the training log.
· Provide advice, assistance and/or produce training material and training to employees/Board on AML matters. Maintain the AML training log.
· Review and approve marketing material in terms of compliance perspective. Maintain the marketing logs.
· Manage and assist client complaints. Maintain the complaints log.
· Work closely with the Senior Management and Company’s Compliance Oversight Function.
· Work with all departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
· Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
· Medical Insurance
· Paid annual leave
· Salary depend on qualifications and experience
· Office working hours 9-6
If you match the above criteria and you are interested in joining our team, please submit your CV for this email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.