Updated: Oct 14
A legal company based in Limassol is looking for a full time compliance assistant officer.
- Request all the necessary KYC documentation for the on boarding of new clients
- Review files to identify weaknesses in KYC documents in current client files and update all current clients files.
- Update and enhance the Company’s AML Manual
- To have good knowledge of the AML Directive and the guidance issued by CYSEC and ICPAC in relation to Anti Money Laundering regulation
- To assist in the opening of bank accounts for our clients
- To prepare the questionnaires requested by ICPAC on a Semiannual basis
- Assist in the preparation and filing of HE32 forms and other documentation related to the Registrer of Companies
- Draft, modify and implement policies/manuals and agreements making relevant recommendations to the Senior Management.
- BSc/BA in finance, business administration or related field
- CySec Advanced is a must.
- CySEC AML Certification is advantageous
- 5-7 Years of experience in the position or similar position
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Working Office Hours
- ΓΕΣΥ cover
- 13th Salary
- 21 day annual leave
- Salary range based on qualification and performance
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com