Chinese Speaking Business Developer
Updated: May 26
A forex company based in Limaasol is looking to hire a Chinese Speaker Business Developer.
· Building, developing and maintaining strong professional business relationship with clients mainly by phone, email and social networks.
· Promoting the Company’s products and services in an effective and efficient manner as to maintain an adequately high sales conversion ratio as stipulated by the KPIs set by the Company.
· Researching, initiating and executing plans to develop partnerships with online affiliates, affiliates networks and Introducing Brokers (IBs) and ensuring excellent standard of service.
· Handling leads generated and then contacting these prospective clients and selling the Company’s services.
· Maintaining high volume of client contact and ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
· Providing clients with on-going updates on the market, investment strategy, positioning and account performance.
· Providing to existing and potential clients with general information regarding the Company’s platform and other services offered.
· Assisting clients with any platform/trading related queries.
· Assisting clients who wish to open or manage an FXGlobe trading account.
· Providing training to clients on the Company’s products (including webinars) and trading systems.
· Informing all existing and potential clients of any new products and promotions that the Company is offering.
· Providing quality and efficient live support to existing and potential clients.
· Meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets set by the Company.
· Identifying business development opportunities for the Company.
· Liaising with the relevant department in case where clients have queries on specific issues related to that department and forwarding clients’ complaints to the relevant department.
· Providing troubleshooting and support for the basic functions of the trading platform.
· Providing ongoing professional guidance to existing and new clients.
· Welcome calls/call back requests.
· Posting information regarding Company’s products and services to relevant forums.
· Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to clients ensuring that they receive the best level of service.
· Demonstrating the ability to interact and cooperate with colleagues, building trust, communicate effectively, drive execution, focus on the customer, and demonstrate high integrity/meeting the company’s core values.
· Following the guidelines set by the compliance department according to CySEC requirements.
In addition to these duties, the Employee may be required to undertake additional or other duties within his capacity to meet the needs of the Employer’s business.
Office workingj hours - 09:00-18:00
22 days annual leave
Private Medical Insurance
If you match the above criteria and you are interested for the position, please submit your CV to email@example.com