Back Office Administrator
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Support the account manager's
· Summarize information from the data base;
· Customer Relationship Management - Co-ordination with clients for orders, payments and issue resolution
· Compile sales reports, manage targets and commissions
· Monitoring team regarding their leads and deposits
· Assist with updating deposits
· Interdepartmental liaison between AM and other departments within the company
· Manage webinar groups and ensure response turnaround time
· System updates – passwords, system errors, client information
· Daily reconciliations of PSP;
· Transactions processing
· Preparing requested reports - reporting to HoBO.
· Previous Working experience as Back Officer within the forex is a must.
· Excellent communications skills both written and verbal in English Language is mandatory.
(additional languages will be considered advantageous).
· Computer literate and experienced in using different kinds of software, platforms and applications.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office with a strong willingness for learning and development.
· Highly motivated with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent Managerial, Planning and Organizing Skills.
· Excellent Presentation and Communication skills.
· Professional discretion character but also a strong and polite personality.
· Working hours – Monday to Friday , 40 hours per week.
· Salary according to qualifications
· Bonus according to experience
· Annual leave - 21 working days