On behalf of our client, an EMI/Payment solution, we are looking to hire an Anti-Fraud Manager, for Nicosia offices.
· Monitoring and detection of suspicious user activities.
· Monitoring and detection of suspicious transactions.
· Conducting fraud investigations.
· Support of anti-fraud monitoring service 24/7.
· Research our system to identify new fraud patterns.
· Reporting to the CBC in accordance with the monthly/annual reporting requirements.
· Handling chargeback requests.
· Participation in the development of new features and product development.
· Analysis, testing, and optimization of parameters for anti-fraud monitoring.
· BSc in any related field
· Masters’ degree will be considered an advantage
· Fluent in English (Russian language will be considered an advantage)
· 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill
· Strong knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
· Knowledge of SQL, Oracle, Splunk (will be considered an advantage)
· Pleasant personality
Additional Skills & Experience:
· Any Antifraud certificate/diploma will be considered an advantage
· Working in AF department of a Bank/PI/EMI will be considered an advantage
· Knowledge of card schemes rules
· Knowledge of SQL, SPL(Splunk)/programming skills
· Flexible to travel
· Competitive remuneration package
· Join a dynamic and innovative team with a friendly working environment
· Flexible working hours policy
If you are interested in the above position, send your CV to email@example.com for your application.