Affiliate Account Manager
Updated: May 17
Our client, a company based in Limassol is looking to hire an affiliate account manager who will ideally have a solid background in customer service, sales and marketing fundamentals through education and work experience.
It is imperative to have a take charge attitude, precise analytical skills, and a desire to exceed their goals.
The Affiliate Account Manager will focus on client acquisition by building and servicing relationships of affiliate organizations and members.
• Optimize all aspects of the company’s affiliate program through established and new networks
• Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI;
• Communicate with affiliates, answering inquiries about the company’s affiliate program and best practices via email
• Evaluate and optimize affiliate offerings on an individual and general basis
• Manage, monitor and analyse affiliate on daily basis to optimize affiliate activities and aggressively drive sales and
• Run well-conceived marketing tests to help optimize affiliate sales and retention
• Provide solution and assistance to affiliates and motivate them to provide maximum exposure and revenues
• Supervise products, payments solutions and communications
Ideal Candidate Profile:
· Fluency in Russian is a must, any other languages would be considered an advantage.
· 3 year previous experience as Affiliate Manager.
· 2 years’ Experience in the Forex Industry is a MUST.
· Experience in Media buying.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Be able to identify and recruit new affiliates, keep track of their sales and performance and be able to
motivate them towards better campaign optimization.
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
Salary according to qualifications.
Annual leave 21 working days
If you match the above criteria and you are interested for the position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org