Updated: Aug 25, 2021
Our client a well-established legal firm seeks to recruit an Accounting Assistant, to be based at their office in Limassol.
· Bookkeeping – Accounting records for local and international clients
· Preparing consolidated accounts and investor reporting for investment funds, such as real estate, debt, or private equity.
· Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES declarations
· Preparation of Payroll and Social Insurances
· Correspondence and communication with clients
· Good knowledge of Intellisoft will be an advantage
· Managing his/her portfolio of clients and coordination with the audit team
· Relevant experience of at least two years
· Very good command of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written
· Previous experience in accounting department of Cypriot Companies
· Strong attention to detail and analytical ability
· Academic background in accounting will be considered as an advantage
· Office Working hours
· Salaries range depending on experience
· 13th salary
· Holiday Leave: 22 days
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org