Account Manager/Customer Success Representative
On behalf of our client, a payment gateway and PSP provider, we are looking to hire an Account Manager to join Paphos team.
This is a cross-functional role and interfaces with sales, business care, user experience, accounting. We are looking for someone technical, detail-oriented, bright, and energetic who can effectively communicate with clients and provide excellent service. You will be the main client point of contact for our global clients post-implementation through ongoing project management with clients.
· Manage a portfolio of global clients from onboarding to ongoing, building excellent client relationships, developing revenue growth.
· Become a product expert, advising clients on product best practices and optimal technical solutions, tailoring our product suite to each use case.
· Perform 1st level support and triage of client technical issues and create detailed tickets outlining reported problems.
· Deeply understand client business goals and KPIs.
· Become a trusted advisor, providing business insights, create strategies & sharing best practices to encourage growth and continuous improvement.
· Interact with Sales, Accounting, Risk, and QA, championing and prioritizing clients' needs and requests.
· Own and manage day-to-day communication and build value-add partnerships with clients.
· Project manage client implementations for various product offerings.
· Identifying upsell opportunities and renewal strategies.
· Min. 2 years of experience in SaaS and/or a B2B business (Worked with SDKs? Even better!)
· Responsible, highly attentive project manager, with superb people & communication skills, customer focus on finding solutions in complex processes.
· Analytical & KPI driven with a basic understanding of client-server side technologies.
· Team player with a positive attitude.
· Fluency in English including excellent verbal, written, and listening skills.
· Any additional languages are a plus.
· Experience working with payment companies, fintech, e-commerce players and/or international clients.
· Proficiency in CRM tools such as Salesforce.
· Background in account development, corporate account’s relationship management, market research and identification of value proposition.
· Competitive salary with great benefits.
· 21 days annual leave.
· Recreational and team-building activities including holiday celebrations.
· Fully stocked kitchen.
· Fully flexible working hours.
· Office gym.
· A growing company with continuous opportunities for development.
If you are interested, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org